When it come to app development, customer expect faster and reliable apps. Many businesses are facing external pressures to be more agile, and this in turn is putting more demands on development and operations teams to increase the velocity of building and delivering digital solutions. This is where DevOps practices, starting from agile development methodologies, can help.
Microsoft is always try to help all teams with newly released Azure DevOps. Today, over 10,000 open source projects such as CPython, Pandas, and OptiKey rely on GitHub and Azure DevOps to collaborate and accelerate the pace of project innovation.
What’s new comes with GitHub and Azure DevOps
· Unified Pipelines with YAML-defined CI/CD
· Azure Pipeline Integration with Azure Kubernetes Service
· Simplified Purchasing for Azure DevOps
· Active Directory Support for GitHub Enterprise
· Sign in to Azure and Azure DevOps with your GitHub account
· Visual Studio Subscriptions and GitHub Enterpris
· Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) integration